Advanced Soil Analytics
Healthy Soil, Healthy Planet
HumaTerra Regen Ag is a Saskatchewan based innovative Agtech company specializing in development and manufacturing of indigenous microbial soil biostimulants. The re-introduction of this biodiverse community of microorganisms nourishes the soil making it bioactive and providing natural and profitable solutions to agriculture. This healthier soil matrix restores soil fertility and carbon storage capacity creating a more sustainable agriculture environment providing farmers with more efficient use of synthetic mineral fertilizers, lowering direct crop inputs, offering better control of soil and plant pathogens, improving yields, mitigating risk, and creating higher farm incomes. Trace Genomics has developed the first analytics engine that learns as it maps the living soil. The company is building the largest, most actionable body of soil intelligence, making thousands of grower’s experts on what’s underground. Working collaboratively across the agriculture ecosystem, Trace Genomics provides a means to optimize costs, manage risk and protect their soil.
Unlike traditional diagnostic and respiration testing, Trace Genomics uses cuttingedge technologies in DNA sequencing, cloud computing, and data analytics to create, organize, and decode millions of microbial DNA sequences from every soil sample. This allows the partners to receive quantitative profiles of pathogenic and beneficial fungi, bacteria, and nematodes in soil. Customers also receive key nutrient insights through comprehensive soil chemical analysis.
Trace Genomic Advantage
“Win-win” – improving yields & quality while better managing your inputs.
What sets Trace Genomics apart:
- Best-in-class quality on soil chemical analysis which has been achieved through a significant investment in state-of the art laboratory and automation to ensure quality assurance and highly repeatable results.
- WET-K testing capabilities that enables reporting of true plant-available K levels for enhanced rate maps
- DNA sequencing and fingerprinting: Continued expansion and evolution of the Trace soil DNA indicator bank, improving disease and nutrient management helping farmers be more productive and profitable.
- TraceCARBON provides verification of soils-based carbon capture to help companies committed to reducing or even eliminating their carbon footprint connect with farmers and producers who are committed to management practices that increase carbon storage on their land.
- Feature: Broad spectrum soil biological indicators for nutrients & diseases made possible by gene sequencing stacked on the world’s most accurate chemistry.
- Advantage: Soil analytics engine enables targeted treatments at what really matters.
- Benefit: Maximize ROI on soil & crop treatments to improve productivity and get more out of every acre.
- Comprehensive: 172 biological indicators for disease and fertility treatment decisions to target what matters most
Farmers and agronomists are faced with an ever-expanding list of crop protection alternatives. The joint forces of Trace Genomics and HumaTerra offers farmers the technology team to assist in targeting which products are best suited for their fields diagnostics and precisely where those products should be to generat the best results.
The SMALL Story behind the BIG picture
Farming success begins with life belowground. Soil teeming with a wealth of biodiversity means healthier plants, higher yields, and higher quality.
Cutting-edge technologies synthesizing the connection between soil biological profiles and soil chemical profiles provides your farm with the most comprehensive picture of overall soil health, pathogen profiles, and available nutrient dynamics.
Access the Most Advanced Soil Diagnostics for Improved Soil Heath
Zone-Based Soil Sampling per Field
3 Biology and up to 8 chemistry samples
Zone sampling assumes that each field contains different soils with unique soil properties and crop characteristics. The number of zones, their shape and size will depend on the degree of field variability.
This example above shows 4 zones corresponding to the field. This particular map shows the results of nitrate ammonification potential which is only one of the many indicators TraceGenomics tests for. The nitrate ammonification indicator represents the abundance of genes belonging to organisms that have the capability of converting nitrate to ammonium.
The chart on the below showcases the results illustrated in the image on the left. The units are in parts per billion (ppb) where 1ppb = 1 nanogram of DNA/ gram of soil.
Grid based Soil Sampling per field.
3 Biology and up to 65 chemistry samples (2-10 acres/grid)
Grid sampling is available providing a more systematic approach to analytics. Grid sampling can be utilized when there is little prior knowledge of within field variability and can serve as a starting benchmark for your farm’s biology program planning. Sampling bias can be avoided as there is a high portion of subsamples collected from each grid.
*This sample map is an example of a six-grid pattern corresponding to the field topography expressing the available pH levels in the field.
HumaTerra Regen Ag Inc.
Office Sales & Product Information
Soil & Crop Consultation
611-B 99th Ave W
Tisdale, SK S0E 1T0